Normally I find music should be heard and not be viewed. It’s obvious for everybody that reception of music goes through ears. But sometimes it might be helpfull if you can see something.
As I like to experiment I tried out several ways in making a video to my music. My possibilities are limited and so only the last productions became professionell.
So here they are. I start with the newest ones. Please click on the titles to see the videos.
- „Roman Romance“ with Sai Giridhar, Sayee Rakshit and me.
- „Confluence“ with Sai Giridhar and me
- „Encounter“ was made by a professional video maker in „Hentai style“
- „Pearls of Sunrise“ used a video making program
- „Night Jewels“ used a video making program
- “ My favorite Thing“ used a video making program
- „Morning“ used a video making program
- „There is my Home“ was made with the help of someone professionell in graphic
- „Dance with the Stars“ The Buddha painted by my friend Neithard Horn, was animated to sing the text of the song.
- „Weija“ was made with the help of someone professionell in graphic
- „Athmosphere“ used a video made by my artist friend Thomas Wellner. The tempoof the show was aligned to the tempo of the song.
- „Frau Ke“ I used art works in a slide show from my friend Thomas Wellner
- „Remembering my Childhoods Garden“ I used video recordings which I made on the „Rosenhöhe“ in Darmstadt
- „Loveshore“ I used video recordings by my friend Nicole Frölich which she recorded diving in the red sea.
- „Holy Spirit of Life“ I used a short sequence of a video my son send to me while he visited the Pyramides of Gizeh and certain other snippets of video recordings mixing it with a simple program.
- „Traumatized“ I had my camera film a meadow from inside as I walked through the meadow.
- „King David’s Drum“ I used some unsharp video recordings I have done
- „Majoda Conga“ Its me playing on my congas in 2015